Software development: experienced experts and modern tools
Our development team's service is based on the expertise of highly qualified software developers consisting of computer scientists, mathematicians, communication engineers and electrical engineers.
- customer specific adaptations and project extensions
- the redevelopment and further development of our existing standard software products
- first level support for customers and partners
- internal second level support for our consulting service
We use modern tools for software design and development. These include:
- CASE tools for modelling the software architecture and data model according to UML methodology
- Code generators based on OAW and/or EMF for generating source codes
- OR mapping tools, such as Hibernate for connecting relational databases to object-based software
Our reporting systems enable the flexible presentation of stored information. We manage and track different software statuses and versions using version management systems. To comply with our quality standards, we carry out static code analyses and use a continuous integration system (Jenkins) for the automatic build.
Standard interfaces, such as XML and web services based on SOAP and/or REST, relational databases, object-based programming languages and standardised frameworks are of course part of our development work.
We coordinate closely with our partners. We realise modern software concepts on this basis. These include web services and client server architecture as well as software developments for handheld devices and tablet PCs for mobile use.