Resource Management for zedas®cargo
Just in time for InnoTrans 2010 PC-Soft enhances its extensive product portfolio, supporting rail logistics processes, with a new module “Resource Management”.
Based on the latest software technology, the module supports the resource planning and scheduling processes of locomotives, personnel, railway tracks and wagons consistently.
Visualization of different resource perspectives, e.g. clear Gantt Charts and Time Distance Graph, provide all relevant information for targeted interactive planning.
Overview of functions:
- Planning and scheduling of personnel including shift and route planning
- Monitoring of viabilities and qualifications
- Planning and scheduling of locomotive circulations
- Visualization of track occupation
- Planning and scheduling of tasks, such as e.g. local services and train inspections
- Management of wagons, empty wagons including sets and reserve sets
- Creation of distance-time curves
For further information please contact:
Christoph Baum, Head of Consulting
phone +49 3573 7075-65