In the webinar we show you how predictive maintenance can help you reducing costs in the maintenance organisation.
What goals can you achieve using zedas®asset for the maintenance of railway infrastructrure?
- Comprehensive data analysis to monitor track conditions (track, switches, clearance profile, overhead lines)
- Identify track defects, clearance bottlenecks and week points
- Reduce number of failures and unplanned maintenance
- Deduce maintenance steps and plan resources (personnel, material, equipment)
- Achieve a consistent data base through revision-proof documentation
- Forecast maintenance effort based on current data, measurement and maintenance history
- Asset life cycle management and investment planning for high availability
- Benefit from mobile maintenance: inspection, documentation and recording on site
- Optimise maintenance cycles with minimal repair effort and repair costs