Rolling Stock 4.0 Webinar Series by WeRail
8th September 2021 at 11 am (CET), Online
ZEDAS presents webinar: "Is Your Workshop Already Digital?"
The British WeRail Group initiated a global webinar series to keep the rail industry connected. This year's focus is on "Rolling Stock 4.0 - Predictive Maintenance, IoT and Digitalization". The series is addressing critical issues and technologies that are shaping the future of digitalized maintenance.
As part of the the virtual event, ZEDAS presents the webinar "Is your workshop already digital? How to make the most of integrates rolling stock maintenance".
The following topics will be discussed in the webinar:
• Make daily work easier for workshop staff with apps and checklists
• Reduce communication effort through automatic data flow along the entire process
• Benefit from automatic measurement data integration through interfaces
• Automatically ensure audit-proof documentation according to current standards
• Plan resources efficiently and easily (even in the long-term)
• Forecast wheelset wear, investment needs and staff capacity for the best possible use of resources
• Obtain key figures at the push of a button for well-founded management decisions
• Increase the availability and reliability of your vehicle fleet
The live seminar takes place on 8th September 2021 at 11 am CET (UTC+2).
Afterwards the webinar will be available as a video-on-demand for registered users.
Register now to participate live or view on-demand
The registration is non-binding and free of charge.
More informationen: WeRail Webinar Series Rolling Stock 4.0